Saturday, September 4, 2010

One more sleep...

Well this is it. I am tucked into bed and as ready as I will get. I picked up my race package today. My number is 386. 


I took it easy today. Went to acupuncture, then to Element Cycle to pick up the rage package. They had a few tri-suits on sale, I found one that fit perfect, thank gawd it was also marked down about %75. The T-shirts are actually pretty nice. I managed to get to the farmers market to grab some veggies, coffee and chocolate brownie goodness which somehow disappeared... 


Did I write about the gel power packs yesterday? They are odd things. Its like a almost liquid power bar. I hope they help tomorrow.


When I am finished I will shoot off an entry as soon as I can tomorrow. For now, its time for bed. 


Thank you all for your support. 


JW

No comments:

Post a Comment