Friday, September 3, 2010

Two More Sleeps

My nerves have started up hard today. My last day in the office full time before classes start and only one day left to prepare as much as possible for the race.

Physio went great yesterday and today. I went to the Kingsman Sports Therapy Clinic. Lauren helped me out a lot. I should send her a thank you note when this is all over. I will likely go in after the race to help recover.

I feel confident that I will be able to race, but as I said before, my times may suffer. I just want to finish it. I can work on times next triathlon season. For now I will just stretch and stretch some more. Oh, and drink tons of water. I think the flexerall is giving me dry mouth. I am always thirsty.

There is a running room in the Kingsman Centre. I went in today to grab some gel energy packs. I tried the chocolate one and it is pretty gross. I can handle a little bit of yuck though.

I have made a list of everything I need to do and have ready for tomorrow. I have to keep reminding myself to take a deep breath, relax my forehead and stop clenching my damned teeth already.

Race packages are ready and I am stoked to pick mine up tomorrow. I feel like I have so much to do tomorrow but I don't really. I need to relax. Woooosaaaaa...

It is bed time. I am very very sleepy. There is one last thing. I found a really fun theme for my next blog. but I am not going to tell you until Sunday night. Ha ha,

Hugs, good night

No comments:

Post a Comment